- On January 20, 2018, based on the Royal vision to attract investments to the Kingdom and provide a safe investment environment, the Investment Protection Unit was established as a security unit specialized in the security and protection of investments and follow-up on investor issues, and it was under the leadership of the Private Desert Brigade.
- On February 20, 2019, and the unit was transferred to the Royal Badia Police Command.
- On March 12, 2020, the Director of Public Security decided to separate the unit from the Royal Badia Police Command, to become an independent unit followed to the Operations Assistant.
Towards a safe and attractive investment environment for investment and investors on the land of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Providing security protection for investments and investors, receiving complaints, and providing the best security services in partnership with the competent authorities.
- The rule of law.
- Justice and equity.
- Integrity and transparency.
- Respect for human rights.
- To develop for the better.