Detection of traffic reporting and complaints
Beneficiaries: Companies, citizens, institutions, hotels, embassies, schools…etc
- service recipients must submit compliant ( written, verbal or by phone)
- traffic note or problem on site ( coming from officers of sections or field reports)
- Fill the compliant form and submit it to official or any traffic reports on site to sections
- A special team of planning and studies engineers is formed to detect site in cooperation with representative of concerned authorities (city, public works, municipalities …etc) depending on traffic reports.
- Performing sensory detection on site, if detection is performed with cooperation from other concerned authority, a special report is prepared and signed by both sides.
- Correspondences with concerned authority via official letter with technical and engineering solution to take necessary actions.
- Compliant form to explain the nature of traffic problem
- Identifying the exact address ( name of street / neighborhood )
Expected time: 2-5 days depending on nature of compliant
Location: Traffic planning branch / information, planning and studies section / central traffic department and other traffic section in governorates
- Great Amman municipality
- Ministry of public works and housing