MAJ. GEN. Dr. ABEIDALLAH ABEDRABBUH MAAITAH
Date of assignment : 11/9/2022
Date of joining military service:
He joined the military service on September 14, 1985 and was promoted to the rank of second lieutenant on December 07, 1987.
- Bachelor of Psychology (University of Baghdad)
- Master degree in Management and Strategic Studies (Royal Jordanian National Defense College)
- PhD of Philosophy in Strategic Management (Mu'tah University).
- Head of section /Criminal Investigation Department
- Head of division / Criminal Investigation Department
- Head of police station.
- Head of Division / Regional Security Command
- Director of Correction and Rehabilitation Center / Department of Correction and Rehabilitation Centers
- Director of West Balqa Police Directorate
- Director of Irbid Police Directorate
- Director of Al Balqa Police Directorate
- Capital Region Security Commander
- Northern Region Security Commander
- Assistant Director of Public Security for Operations
- Criminal investigation and detection
- information analysis
- middle command
- National Defense
- Building the strategic plan
- Anti-financial crime/Slovenia
- Senior Department of Peacekeeping Operations / Italy
- International Peacekeeping Forces/Mozambique
- International Peacekeeping Forces/Kosovo
- High Level seminar of Anti Torture / Denmark
- Participation in a conference on human smuggling and human trafficking within the framework of cooperation with the Euro-Mediterranean Dialogue Program / France.
- Participation in a conference on building the capacities of law enforcement agencies in the field of combating human trafficking.
- Participation in the joint meetings of the Councils of Interior and Arab Justice / Tunisia.
- Participation in the second meeting of the working group concerned with studying security challenges in the Arab region and ways to address them / Tunisia.
Medals and orders
- Order of Jordan Peacekeeping Forces
- United Nations order
- Order of Independence / second class
- order of Merit, third Class
- Sincere Long Service Appreciation medal
- Field Proficiency medal
- Training Proficiency medal
- Administrative and Technical Proficiency medal
- Judicial Police medal
- Leadership Competency medal
- Excellent Public Security medal