1. The development and improvement of police action in dealing with juvenile delinquents so are seen as victims of social conditions and the economic, environmental and family paid them to commit an offense is not as criminals by nature or by inheritance.
2. activate the enforcement areas of alternative non-negative for freedom and the limits allowed by law in the treatment of minor cases committed by juveniles.
3. consolidation of respect for human dignity and respect for the rights of juveniles in line with domestic legislation and international conventions and agreements, community and culture.
4. partnership with relevant government and non-governmental organizations in dealing with the juveniles and work to upgrade the programs and services provided to them.
5. consolidate the institutional partnership approach between the relevant authorities and the local community in finding appropriate solutions to the problems faced by juveniles both on the security side, or to limit the social factors that contribute to juvenile delinquency.
6. raise public awareness of the community to the problem of juvenile delinquents and earn the official and popular support for the administration by launching awareness campaigns.
7. preparation and development of therapeutic and Preventive awareness programs for all segments of society to warn them of the risks of delinquency and exposure to the risk of delinquency.