Jordan Police Department Of Peacekeeping Operations is the only gate to participate in international peacekeeping missions either to PSD or Gendarmerie forces. Peacekeeping operations training center is the certified training center at PSD:
- Issuing the instructions of all types of participation in UN missions
- Requesting candidates for the participation from PSD units and Gendarmerie forces
- Coordinate with police advisor in permanent mission of Jordan in UN / New York
- Preparing participants who met the travel requirements
- Maintaining contact with participants of peacekeeping missions either UNPOLs or FPUs.
- Following up financial transactions and indemnification of participants in UN missions
- Preparing training curricula for police officers participated in peacekeeping operations.
- Insuring the participants' acquisition of all specialized skills
- Opening contact channels and international cooperation to exchange experiences, knowledge and skills
- Hosting seminars and participation in international events in related field ( peacekeeping operations )