Princess Basma Institute for Training Police Women
In 12.27.1972 established the first school to train women police , In 1978, the Royal Decree was issued approving the given of Princess Basma's name on the women's police training school to become "Princess Basma Institute for preparing and qualifying women police.
Providing public security directorate with women police who are well trained and qualified militarily and academically.
Courses held at the Princess Basma Institute:
- The production of trainers and march weapons course.
- safeguard characters course.
- Investigation with women and juveniles
- revitalizing music
- Promotion other ranks
- Prepare and qualify new police recruits
- Transformers from civil character into the regular Article 76,