The issuance of a temporary residence for the second time / non-restricted nationalities
1. Valid passport of at least 3 months
2. Medical clearance certificate issued by one of medical centers of ministry of health
3. Visit borders and residence department
4. Fill the form of extension residency for the second time and photocopy of information page.
No medical clearance certificate is required from people of EU, Canada, USA, Switzerland, Norway, and Sweden.
1. Checking passport to insure the stamp of entry, the first temporary residency and identification of address
2. 1 J.D Fees of extension and fines (if found)
3. Stamp of second time residency (three months peiord) starting from the termination of the first residency period.
Borders and residence department