Residency for Non Jordanians
- All the foreigners passing through the Jordanian borders will be granted one month residency, except for the citizen of yamen and the Gulf cooperation council countries who will be granted three months residency.
- After entering the Jordanian country, the foreigner will be requested to pass by the nearest security center to define his address, the foreigner will be granted three month free of charge temporary residency. Afterwards, if the foreigner didn't leave the country, then, the foreigner will be granted another three months temporary residency for one Jordanian Dinar as residency fee issued by department of borders and residency after providing a medical report issued and certified by one of the medical centers managed by the Jordanian ministry of health. By the end of the three months the foreigner should leave the country or issue annual residency.
- If the foreigner didn't leave the country and exceeded the allowed duration, then a penalty of one and a half Jordanian dinar for each extra day, or total value 45 for each extra month except for the citizen of yamen and the Gulf cooperation council they will be (10) JD when they leave the country regardless of the exceeded duration.
- A departure tax of (40JD) will be collected from the foreigner if he left the country via airport, and a departure tax of (8JD) will be collected from the foreigner if he left the country via land and sea borders.
- Visa fees and the departure tax will not be deducted from the tourist groups, if the group consists of more than 15 tourists, and the group organized by a Jordanian tourism office. If the group size is less than 15 tourists, the tourists will only be entitled to stay in Jordan for four days.