Issuance of a permit to establish a yearly for the first time
1. Approval from ministry of Interior
2. Identifying address and fingerprint in the nearest police station
3. Medical Clearance certificate from medical centers of ministry of health
4. Two personal photo for residency seeker
5. Photo copy of passport (personal information page, validity , the last entry, address page, escorts page if the approval contains escorts , temporary residence if found), passport of at least 3 months validity and the travel documents must have at least 6 months validity .
6. Labor permit of at least 2 months validity issued by the ministry of labor (profession must be identified when submitting request) Conditions above meet getting the annual residency approval
7. Registration certificate for company or organization issued by ministry of industry and commerce and valid profession license issued by the great Amman municipality or other municipalities outside Amman (professions included: investor, company owner or associate).
8. Personal statement in special form of borders and residence department with 1 J.D stamps (required in the following professions: labor, Jordanians’ spouses, unclassified professions, if one party is Jordanian or foreigners)
9. Approval from ministry of interior
10. Identifying address in nearest police station
- Filling the residency form in borders and residence department.
- Checking the required documents attached by request.
- Checking criminal record of the residency seeker.
- Register the transaction in special or public records.
- Delivery of residency card.
- Approval from ministry of interior
- Personal statement of guarantor
- Photo copy of guarantor’s personal identity
- Official letter from governmental authority in case, if foreigner worked before.
- All procedures are performed by borders and residency department and its branches.
- 30 J.D residency fees
- 1 J.D personal statement
- 1.5 fine for exceed / day
- Student, governmental labor, embassies, diplomatic agencies and the royal court staff-members are all exempted based on official letter issued by the ministry of interior.
Borders and residence department and all issuing braches in the kingdom