Public Security athletes continued their international brilliance, achieving outstanding results in international meetings and tournaments.
, the Public Security Karate team, won gold in the seventh Kuala Lumpur International Championship, which concluded its fights in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur.
Public Security team presented distinguished levels in the championship, which enabled them to achieve (5 gold, two silver, and one bronze) colored medals, with the participation of more than (700) male and female players from different countries of the world.
The technical results for the players were as follows:
- The Gold medal in the individual kata category by the player Anas Marawan.
- The gold medal in the category of weight under (75) kg by the player Hatem Dweik.
- The gold medal in the category of weight under (84) kg by the player Mohammad Al-Rifai.
- The gold medal in the category of weight above (84) kg, by the player Nicola Matta.
- The gold medal in team by players Hatem Dweik, Mohamed El-Rifai, Nicolas Matta, Alaa Momany.
- The Silver in the individual category by the player Mohammad Nawaf.
- The Silver medal in the group category by the players Anas Marwan, Mohammad Nawaf, Alaa Al-Momani.
- The Bronze medal in the individual category by the player Alaa Al-Momani.
Public Security team participated in the championship with a delegation that included in its membership Captain Ibrahim Al-Hajjaj, the coaches of the team, Second Lieutenant Mahmmoud Al-Raymouni, Mohammad Al-Awaisha, Mohammad Al-Khawaldeh, and the players (Anas Marwan, Alaa Al-Momani, Mohammad Nawaf, Nicola Matta, Mohammad Al-Rifai, Hatem Al-Dweik