Public Security Directorate calls on citizens to be careful , and to adopt preventive and proper behavior during the expected air conditions , by following:
- To move away from the sides of valleys, places where torrential rains form, and low areas (especially in the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea) and move to safer places, especially those residing in mobile housing units such as tents.
- Checking vehicles, adhering to traffic rules, and not committing traffic violations
- The Directorate calls on drivers to be careful while driving, in order to avoid traffic accidents as a result of slips on the roads due to rain.
- Not to risk blocking the road, whether on foot or vehicles, in the event of a high water level.
- Safe use of heating devices of all kinds
- The danger of low horizontal visibility due to dust, especially in the desert areas.
- Stay away from water gathering sites to avoid the risk of falling.
- fog forms, especially in the evening and early morning hours
The Directorate confirms its operational readiness to deal with any reports received on the unified emergency number 911, and that all the main operating rooms are open around the clock and their patrols are deployed on all roads to assist citizens.