Public Security Directorate renewed the warning about the air conditions, stressing that citizens must adopt preventive and proper behavior by following:
- Stay away from the sides of valleys, places where torrents form, and low areas.
- Checking vehicles, adhering to traffic rules, and not committing traffic violations.
- Moving from low places to safer high places.
- Not to risk crossing the road, whether on foot or vehicles, in the event of a high water level.
- being careful on the roads that will witness rainfalls.
- Do not hesitate to call the unified emergency number (911)if needed.